We want all written works to...
- Be written by CNVC Certified Trainers.
- Be written with a fluent, effective level of English proficiency -- with minimal to zero editing required.
- Have clarity and flow in its development and organization. Any occasional errors in expression and structure do not significantly detract from the coherent articulation of ideas.
- Be fact-checked for accuracy (for legal reasons, and to maintain readers’ trust).
- Be written in simple, straightforward English.
We also recommend running your written piece through an editing software such as grammarly.com before submission.
(Note: You can also access more Author Support pages in the menu on the upper right hand side of this page.)