Helping someone else understand an NVC concept helps you clarify your own understanding of that concept, and heightens your awareness of how you are (or are not) living your NVC practice.
Stop waiting for the perfect moment to get started!
Start now and begin the process of building your facilitation skills with other NVC passionates.
This 4-week course is designed to help you get started and build your confidence.
You will walk away with:
- Clarity about your role as facilitator
- Simple template for creating workshop and practice group outlines
- Tips for teaching NVC online via Zoom
- New skills for balancing all needs: yours, individual members, and the group
- Increased savvy for tracking and navigating a group's flow
This is the perfect time to get started. Take the leap and jump in! Here is what you can expect each week:
- Session 1 – Clarifying the Facilitator's Role and Improving Your Tracking Skills
- Session 2 – Creating a Winning Workshop Outline
- Session 3 – Balancing all Needs: Yours, Individual Members, and the Group – and Transparency
- Session 4 – Teaching Engaging Online Courses