If you answer yes to at least one of the questions below, then this course may be key to building the relationship you want with your children:
- Do you know in your bones that you want to build a relationship in which both your needs and those of your children are fully included?
- Are you tired of seeing yourself time and again using methods to get your children to "cooperate" that you don't actually subscribe to?
- Do you struggle to imagine how to find enough hours in the day to collaborate for real with your children?
- Do you brace for any conversation with extended family and community who criticize you for being too soft with your children?
- Do you often feel all alone and wonder if you are actually on the right path?
What You Can Take Away
This course is fast pace with lots of content, that offers deep engagement with issues that can be quite painful. Some of the gifts you may receive are:
- Breaking out of isolation: so many parents, especially those trying to live a collaborative paradigm, feel alone and lack support; here you will hear others whose struggles are similar;
- Compassion for yourself through understanding why your capacity may lag so far behind your commitment and what you can do to bridge the gap;
- Compassion for your children as you understand better what life is like from within your children's experience rather than from the outside looking in;
- Surge in energy that you can put into new conversations with your children that are designed to make agreements based on the truth of where you all are rather than on any "should;"
- A glimpse of life beyond right/wrong thinking as you release yourself from both the old concepts of what is right, such as "an obedient child" and the new concepts of what is right, such as "a parent who never loses it;" and
- Actual tips and stories about parenting, which Lisa Rothman will bring forth from her many years of parenting two boys using the methods outlined in this course.
Purchase this amazing recorded course today. The result could be more freedom and trust between you and your children than you may have imagined possible.