Are you wondering how you can approach conflict and important conversations in a more open, grounded and confident manner?
Do you seek to develop a deeper understanding of interpersonal dynamics and what to track in your conversations?
Would you like to increase your objectivity, sensitivity, authenticity, awareness and resourcefulness?
Bridging Differences, Building Bonds is for those who are fed up with getting stuck in the same old conflict patterns and anyone who wants to increase their skillfulness in addressing conflict effectively.
This course can help you develop a deepened appreciation of what makes Nonviolent Communication such a revolutionary approach to speaking up, establishing rapport and resolving differences.
Yes, it is possible to radically shift your experience of communication with this liberating, transformational and dynamic practice rooted in spiritual and emotional intelligence.
You can break through limiting thought and speech patterns established through social conditioning, and replace them with a powerful way of communicating that is deeply satisfying, life honoring and creatively liberating.
You can expect to explore topics like:
- The motivation underlying all human behavior
- Dynamics of conflict— how it starts, how it escalates, and what to do about it
- Differences between collaborative and alienating communication
- Why honesty and empathy are crucial to relationship building
- Blocks to empathy and common language that interferes with connection
- 4-step NVC model to facilitate understanding, maintain goodwill, and lower defensiveness
You are invited to come with an open mind so you can experience the power of life-centered connection with those you love, those you do not love, and the living world that sustains you.