Do you often find yourself consumed or taken over by others in your relationships? Does it sometimes seem like you don't have your own life or that you exist on the outskirts looking in?
Our earliest experiences of relationships shape our brains. They tell us who to fall in love with, who to be friends with, how we should expect to be treated, and often create a limited idea about what is possible for us.
Join Sarah Peyton on a journey into self-understanding, affection, and kindness as we make our way through the complicated world of relationships.
The best possible relationships are ones where we exist, fully and completely, for the people we care about, and they exist for us. This means that our feelings impact the people around us, and their responses change us.
Rather than being starved or overstuffed by relationships, we are fully and completely part of them. Things feel nourishing and just right.
Okay, that's a beautiful dream, but how do we get there from here?
How do we take our own bodies - which have very good historical reasons for not trusting - and get them from where real life has us to where we would like to be? Happily, we get there with resonance.
In this transformational course, you will:
- Learn the four styles of attachment and locate some of your own layers of attachment
- Develop self-warmth for the healing journey
- Take away tools and knowledge for support in difficult relational moments
- Begin to identify and lean into your own relational strengths
By learning the relational neuroscience of attachment and practicing our resonant language skills with ourselves and with others, we find our destination - and the fulfilling relationships we need and crave.
- Video and audio recordings of every session
- Forum discussion available in the classroom
- Lifetime access to the classroom