Whether you are an "official" leader or not, this ongoing program will support you in freeing yourself to fully step into leadership in all aspects of your life and work. and play your part in making life work for everyone.
Know first that leadership is not necessarily about your position in the world. Regardless of how many people are in your sphere of influence, your leadership is about taking responsibility for the whole, whatever that whole is: your family, your own life, a company you're running, or the world.
"Leaders are people who align themselves and their lives with what matters most to them. And who choose actions that support everyone in the systems in which they live."
That means homemakers, CEOs, spiritual leaders, board members, mothers, fathers, managers, volunteers, and YOU are ALL in positions of leadership.
Whoever you are, whatever your challenges are, this program is designed to support you in responding to the call of our times through ongoing coaching and support in the following areas:
- Stepping fully into your power, and using it creatively and collaboratively;
- Engaging productively with others in moving towards a shared purpose – whether it's at home, at work, or in your communities;
- Creating change within and without in response to everyone's needs;
- Bringing nonviolence more deeply into your leadership style;
- Functioning effectively at all levels, from internal to systemic;
- Combining power and love in a way that transforms the legacy of separation, scarcity, and powerlessness into a livable future;
- Increasing capacity to know and face reality as a source of greater choice;
- Bridging the gap between your vision and the reality of your life;
- Acting with integrity in more and more circumstances;
- Surrounding yourself with enough support to keep moving towards your highest goals; and
- Infusing your inner life with tenderness and acceptance.
If this sounds like a lot, know this…
- Because this program lasts a full ten months, you will have a unique opportunity to receive acceptance, tenderness, and support from Miki as she accompanies you on your path towards full empowerment; and
- When you focus in this way, you're likely to discover your own healing accelerates in many areas – even though you're not directly focused on healing – because you will be moving towards purpose and vision.
This program gives you the opportunity to approach life from the driver's seat… connected with others… able to ask for what you need… and able to respond to what life presents with heart-felt care for all – and for life itself.
And… you'll be receiving support and companionship along the way…
How the Program is Structured…
After the groundbreaking success of this program over two years in moving people forward in their leadership and establishing support networks that may last for years to come, we have decided to repeat the program without any change except to add two more weeks per Miki's request, given how much people find this program to become an oasis, a place of refuge and a lab of exploration of how to be in this time in human history. Miki's 2019 program includes:
- Forty-six sessions
We will meet every Friday from 12:00-2:00pm Pacific (California) Time from February 1 through December 13, for a total of 46 sessions (recordings of all sessions are available to everyone who registers!).
In each of these sessions, what happens emerges from what you bring to the class along with Miki's detailed, attentive, challenging, and tender coaching. There's no set curriculum, and the class operates like a lab, or as one participant called it: an international think-tank about leadership.
- Thirty-five or more Coaching Sessions with Miki
This program is designed for Miki to lead 35 or more of the 46 sessions. In these sessions, the focus will be on coaching you and the other participants through the specific leadership issues you bring with you. You can expect to receive hands-on, practical tips and tools in every one of these sessions, each of them designed to support your ability to live as a leader in all aspects of your life.
- Up to nine Guest Speakers
Up to nine of the sessions will be led by guest speakers – people chosen by Miki because they're applying the principles she uses in her coaching to the different areas of life in which they are immersed, including NVC, community organizing, running collaborative enterprises, leading thriving non-profits, and more.
We believe that the blend of Miki Kashtan's laser-sharp focus and passion for building a world of leaders who can make a decided impact on our world, and the skills and expertise of her hand-selected colleagues, is a unique and dynamic combination.
- Advance your ability to live as a leader in all aspects of your life;
- Enjoy greater ability to live your values and inspire others to do the same;
- Receive practical support from Miki and up to eight guest speakers;
- Increase your ability to hold awareness of multiple needs and forge a path of action at the same time; and
- Overcome separation, scarcity, and powerlessness.
Register and you will also receive a comprehensive packet from Miki that includes dozens of different reference documents supporting leadership, ranging from inner freedom to organizational systems. It also includes a comprehensive self-reflection tool that you can use week after week throughout the program and beyond.
What People Are Saying About Miki's Courses
"I watched myself change over the course of Miki's class. As a woman of African Descent, I was initially very timid about speaking especially to a large number of people that I did not know. As time went on, I learned the power of my voice and I learned that my words had impact even on those I did not know personally. I am so grateful that I chose to take the course and I look forward to another year of change and deeper learning." Anita F.
"The biggest joy for me was seeing and experiencing how NVC principles change the lives of participants including myself: it makes them more free, alive, open, creative, active, vulnerable and so on." D.V, Lithuania
"Having this consciousness stream to dive into every week for 8 months, was just the kind of steady current of support I have longed to discover in a world where I have grown accustomed to feeling like an outlier." M.G.
"Miki helped me understand that engaging with people can be very healing. So, since then I have been talking to people like I have never done before." Ralph N.